Vendor Policies And Instructions
Toward Zero Waste Requirements and Guidelines:
- No styrofoam or plastic water bottles are to be used or sold.
- Sell sodas and other drinks in cans, if not using fountain drinks with paper cups.
- Tell customers about water filling stations placed throughout festival.
- If possible, use paper or metal straws. Don’t put plastic straws out – only supply them if requested.
- Use paper drink cups, sample/souffle cups, wooden taster spoons, and paper boats.
- Offer alternatives to plastic bags, please consider paper bags.
- Set up a condiment station with bulk containers, instead of single-serve packets and seasoning.
- Break down cardboard boxes and deposit in recycling container behind ESSE.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the festival area.
- Only the items listed on your application, and approved prior to the festival, may be sold at the event.
- Vendor insurance is the responsibility of the vendors to purchase and is not provided by the Arkansas Cornbread Festival.
- While security officers will be available throughout the Festival, vendors are responsible for the security of all items and personnel. The Arkansas Cornbread Festival is NOT responsible for stolen or damaged property, accidents, or injury.
- Food vendors must have a working fire extinguisher on site, serviced within the past year.
- Food vendors are responsible for keeping the area around their truck/cart clear during the event. You are not allowed to dump water, grease or other liquid anywhere on Festival grounds.
- We advise all food vendors to use an event-style canopy for their truck/trailer/tent, if needed as we will not be providing any covered spaces.
- It is the food vendor’s responsibility to meet all required city and state permits and follow all relevant Arkansas Health Department codes and regulations.
- Remember to pay sales tax online or to coordinate with the Food Vendor Chair.
- Event happens rain or shine – no alternate
Set-Up: 7:30-9:30:00 A.M.
- Vendors should arrive for set up no earlier than 7:30 A.M. Closer to time, we may provide a time slot allocation for food vendors
- Set-up must be complete and all vehicles must be removed by 9:30 A.M. besides the food truck/trailer/tent.
- Vendors need to unload their booth contents and remove all additional vehicles from the area as soon as possible. Parking is not allowed in the E-Z Mart or Walgreens parking lots.
- All vendors must be set up in their assigned locations – no other spaces and NOT on the sidewalk.
- Sidewalks must stay clear.
- Arkansas Health Department will be on site at 10:00 A.M. for inspection of all food vendors.
Tear-Down: 4:00-6:00 P.M.
- Additional vendor vehicles will not be permitted in the vendor area to tear down until 4:00 PM. Early tear-down is not permitted.
- Vendors are responsible for disposing of all trash in the nearest trash receptacle. We ask that you leave your assigned area in the same or better condition than when you arrived for set-up.
For additional information, contact JT Terry email@example.com or 501-258-0454.