The 2017 Arkansas Cornbread Festival will be held on Saturday, October 21, 2017 from 11:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
Tickets will be available to participate in the cornbread competition where you can taste each entry and vote for your favorites. Additional Festival activities including music, games, local breweries, Arkansas-made vendors, and kids activities are free and open to the public. Cornbread tasting tickets are available for purchase.
Cornbread Tasting Tickets ($8.00 in advance; $10.00 at the festival) – A tasting ticket allows you to taste and vote on all the cornbread and side dishes prepared by our competitors, both professional and amateur. You can buy your tickets in advance online or in person at The Green Corner Store, 1423 Main Street, until 6:00 p.m. on 10/19/17. Tasting tickets will be available for $10.00 at the festival.
Cornbread Festival VIP Ticket ($50.00) –The VIP package can be purchase online and includes all of the following:
- A tasting ticket • Access to VIP restrooms and a break area
- A 2017 Arkansas Cornbread Festival VIP t-shirt
- A Cornbread Festival Swag Bag full of awesome goods from the Festival and local businesses
- An admission ticket to the ESSE purse museum (good through November)
- Optional: A reserved parking spot at the Festival starting point. This is available as an add-on to the VIP ticket for $10 per vehicle. Only 40 parking spots are available.
There are only 100 VIP tickets available this year! Get yours before they are gone!Buy Tickets