Cornbread, community, music and fun – that’s what makes the Arkansas Cornbread Festival special. But we couldn’t do it without you, the sponsors. Your belief in and financial support of the little festival that could has enabled it to grow and prosper.
By sponsoring, in addition to helping draw people to the South Main Street community for a day of family fun, you’ll put your company’s name in front of thousands of people – those in attendance and those who follow us on social media or the festival website.
Arkansas Cornbread Festival, Inc., is a 501(c)(3) public charity, and all sponsorships are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.
The 2018 Arkansas Cornbread Festival is on Saturday, October 27 from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on South Main Street between 13th and 17th Streets in Little Rock.
Ready to help the SoMa community and the Arkansas Cornbread Festival become even better? Fill out the 2018 Sponsor Form or the In-Kind Donation Sponsor Form. Learn more about sponsorship opportunities below.
Thank you cornbread lovers!
Interested in discussing your sponsorship benefits? Contact the Festival Chair at email@example.com
Festival Presenting Sponsor - $10,000
You will have top billing on all future advertising of the 20178 Arkansas Cornbread Festival. The website, banners, t-shirts, and social media posts will say: “The 2018 Arkansas Cornbread Festival is presented by (insert name here)”. Your logo will be displayed in the top location on the event website, banners, and t-shirts. You will have the opportunity to speak at the festival, display your company’s banner, and give out promotional materials from a display space that will be provided for you. We will promote your business or organization on our social media accounts. You will also receive 10 event tickets and 10 t-shirts.
Cornbread Competition Sponsor - $5,000 - SOLD to Sunflour Millers
Help us make sure we have minimal waste at our festival by supporting our recycling and composting efforts. In addition to being listed as the Recycling and Composting Sponsor, you will receive 2 event tickets. Your name will also be displayed on the event website, banners, and t-shirts.
Cast Iron Sponsors - $100 to $499
We appreciate your support of the general operating expenses of the Festival. Two tasting tickets will come with this sponsorship. Your name will be displayed as a sponsor on the event website.
IN-KIND SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES:
Introduce your products and/or services to our cornbread-loving audience of more than 4,000. Your in-kind contributions help us control operating expenses, creating more opportunity to support SoMa.We appreciate the donation of advertising, security, printing, photography, marketing giveaways, tents, tables, chairs, portable toilets, washing stations, sampling cups, spoons, napkins, water, sodas, ice, wristbands, hand sanitizer, cleaning supplies, garbage bags, and/or tablecloths. All of the seeming little things add up! Thank you for your support.
- Valued at $4,000 or more: 6 tasting tickets and 6 t-shirts; logo will be displayed on the event website, banners, and t-shirts. Also, display space for your organization. We will also promote your company or organization on social media.
- Valued at $2,000 to $3,999: 4 tasting tickets and 4 t-shirts; logo will be displayed on the event website, banners, and t-shirts. We will also promote your company or organization on social media.
- Valued at $1,000 to $1,999: 2 tasting tickets and 2 t-shirts; logo will be displayed on the event website, banners, and t-shirts. We will also promote your company or organization on social media.
- Valued at $500 to $999: 2 tasting tickets; logo will be displayed as a sponsor on the event website, banners, and t-shirts.
- Valued at $100 to $499: 2 tasting tickets; name will be displayed as a sponsor on the event website.