Are you interested in becoming one of our Goods & Services Vendors for Arkansas Cornbread Festival 2018? Great! Please read the rules and policies below, fill out an application, and send in your check. Thank you for your interest, and let us know if you have any questions.
GOODS & SERVICES VENDOR POLICIES AND INSTRUCTIONS
- Only the items listed on your application and approved prior to the festival may be sold at the event.
- Vendor insurance is the responsibility of the vendors to purchase and is not provided by the Arkansas
- There is no rain date.
- We advise all vendors to use an event-style canopy for their booth as we will not be providing any covered
- No electricity will be available at vendor booths.
- Please keep a copy of these instructions.
Set-Up: 7:30-10:00 A.M.
- Vendors should arrive for set up no earlier than 7:30 A.M.
- Set-up must be complete and all vehicles removed by 10:00 A.M.
- Vendors need to unload their booth contents and remove their vehicle from the area as soon as possible. Parking is not allowed in the E-Z Mart parking lot.
- All vendors must be set up in the street, NOT on the sidewalk in their assigned location.
- Sidewalks must stay clear.
- Tear-Down: 4:00-6:00 P.M.
- Vendor vehicles will not be permitted in the vendor booth area to tear down until 4:00 PM. Early tear-down is not permitted.
- Vendors are responsible for disposing of all trash in the nearest trash receptacle. We ask that you leave your assigned area in the same or better condition than when you arrived for set-up.
For additional information, contact email@example.com.
This application is for vendors advertising services or selling non-perishable goods and/or cottage foods. Non-profits, regular food vendors, and alcohol vendors are required to complete a different application.
*Instructions are subject to change and you will receive final information one week prior to the event
Early Registration Deadline: Saturday, August 25, 2018
Regular Registration Deadline: Saturday, September 22, 2018
Arkansas Cornbread Festival: Saturday, October 27, 2018, 11:00 am-4:00 pm, SoMa