Arkansas Cornbread Festival: Saturday, October 27, 2018, 11:00 am-4:00 pm, SoMa
Are you interested in becoming one of our Food Vendors for Arkansas Cornbread Festival 2018? Great!
- Read the rules and policies below.
- Select your application method by clicking one of the buttons at the bottom. You can either apply online by using a credit card -OR- print out an application and mail a check.
Thank you for your interest, and let us know if you have any questions.
FOOD VENDOR POLICIES AND INSTRUCTIONS
*Instructions are subject to change and you will receive final information one week prior to the event
- Only the items listed on your application and approved prior to the festival may be sold at the event.
- It is the food vendor’s responsibility to meet all required city and state permits and follow all relevant Arkansas Health Department codes and regulations.
- Vendor insurance is the responsibility of the vendors to purchase and is not provided by the Arkansas Cornbread Festival.
- Food vendors must have a working fire extinguisher on site, serviced within the past year.
- Food vendors are responsible for keeping the area around their truck/cart clear during the event. You are not allowed to dump water, grease or other liquid anywhere on Festival grounds.
- We advise all food vendors to use an event-style canopy for their truck/cart if needed as we will not be providing any covered spaces.
- While security officers will be available throughout the Festival, vendors are responsible for the security of all items and personnel. The Arkansas Cornbread Festival is NOT responsible for stolen or damaged property, accidents, or injury.
- There is no rain date.
- Please keep a copy of these instructions.
Set-Up: 7:30-10:00 A.M.
- Vendors should arrive for set up no earlier than 7:30 A.M.
- Set-up must be complete and all vehicles removed by 10:00 A.M.
- Vendors need to unload their booth contents and remove their vehicle from the area as soon as possible. Parking is not allowed in the E-Z Mart parking lot.
- All vendors must be set up in the street, NOT on the sidewalk in their assigned location.
- Sidewalks must stay clear.
- Tear-Down: 4:00-6:00 P.M.
- Vendor vehicles will not be permitted in the vendor booth area to tear down until 4:00 PM. Early tear-down is not permitted.
- Vendors are responsible for disposing of all trash in the nearest trash receptacle. We ask that you leave your assigned area in the same or better condition than when you arrived for set-up.
For additional information, contact email@example.com.
This application is for food truck and food cart vendors only. All other vendor types are required to complete a different application.
*All food trucks and food carts operate under their own permits with the appropriate regulatory agency. The Arkansas Cornbread Festival will not provide permitting.
Early Registration Discounts:
- $125 if payment received/postmarked by Saturday, August 25, 2018
- $150 if payment received/postmarked by Saturday, September 22, 2018
- Full Fee $200 received/postmarked after Saturday, September 22, 2018 and subject to availability
- $75 if payment received/postmarked by Saturday, August 25, 2018
- $100 if payment received/postmarked by Saturday, September 22, 2018
- Full Fee $150 received/postmarked after Saturday, September 22, 2018 and subject to availability