Are you interested in becoming one of our Alcohol Vendors for Arkansas Cornbread Festival 2018? Great! Please read the rules and policies below, fill out an application, pay the nominal registration fee, then save the date Saturday, October 27, 2018, 11:00 am-4:00 pm. Thank you for your interest, and let us know if you have any questions.
ALCOHOL VENDOR POLICIES AND INSTRUCTIONS
- Only the items listed on your application and approved prior to the festival may be sold at the event.
- It is the alcohol vendor’s responsibility to meet all required city and state permits and follow all relevant Alcohol Beverage Control codes and regulations.
- Vendor insurance is the responsibility of the vendors to purchase and is not provided by the Arkansas Cornbread Festival.
- While security officers will be available throughout the Festival, vendors are responsible for the security of all items and personnel. The Arkansas Cornbread Festival is NOT responsible for stolen or damaged property, accidents, or injury.
- No ice or supplies will be provided.
- No electricity will be available at vendor booths.
- We advise all vendors to use an event-style canopy for their booth as we will not be providing any covered spaces.
- There is no rain date.
- Please keep a copy of these instructions.
Set-Up: 7:30-10:00 A.M.
- Vendors should arrive for set up no earlier than 7:30 A.M.
- Set-up must be complete and all vehicles removed by 10:00 A.M.
- Vendors need to unload their booth contents and remove their vehicle from the area as soon as possible. Parking is not allowed in the E-Z Mart parking lot.
- All vendors must be set up in the street, NOT on the sidewalk in their assigned location.
- Sidewalks must stay clear.
- Tear-Down: 4:00-6:00 P.M.
- Vendor vehicles will not be permitted in the vendor booth area to tear down until 4:00 PM. Early tear-down is not permitted.
- Vendors are responsible for disposing of all trash in the nearest trash receptacle. We ask that you leave your assigned area in the same or better condition than when you arrived for set-up.
For additional information, contact email@example.com.
This application is for breweries, distilleries and wineries only. All other vendors are required to complete a different application.
*All alcohol vendors must operate under their own Alcohol Beverage Control permits allowing them to sell at Festivals. The Arkansas Cornbread Festival will not provide permitting.
*Instructions are subject to change and you will receive final information one week prior to the event
$25 Early Registration and Fee due by Saturday, August 25, 2018
$50 Regular Registration and Fee due by Saturday, September 22, 2018